Peer-to-Peer is a FREE 10-week recovery education course that offers a holistic approach to recovery. This course allows individuals diagnosed with a mental illness to share experiences and gain further insight into their mental health. Participants come away from the course with a binder of hand-out materials, as well as many other tangible resources: an advance directive; a “relapse prevention plan” to help identify tell-tale feelings, thoughts, behavior, or events that may warn of impending relapse and to organize for intervention; mindfulness exercises to help focus and calm thinking; and survival skills for working with providers and the general public. Graduates of this course experience new hope and inspiration in regards to recovery.
Peer-to-Peer is taught by a team of two trained “Mentors” who are personally experienced at living well with mental illness. This program offers a relaxed and confidential setting.
The outcomes of the Peer-to-Peer program include:
- Participants share experiences with other peers who are also working towards recovery.
- Gain further insight into mental health.
- Gain knowledge of how to cope with difficult circumstances.
- Learn to identify feelings, thoughts, behaviors and events that can result in a possible relapse.
- Learn how to be an active participant in your treatment plan.
- Learn how to strengthen interpersonal relationships.
- Experience new hope and inspiration in regard to recovery.
To sign up for the class: Eric at 404-368-2715 or email@example.com
Call or email